- Accents #
- Pulse of Week #
- Art of Living #
There is now just over one week remaining until the 5th annual Adam Smith Ukrainian Energy Forum, which takes place on 24 – 27 February at the Hotel Intercontinental in Kyiv with the active support of the Ministries of Energy & Coal and Ecology & Natural Resources.
Over 220 senior energy executives from 16 countries are already confirmed to attend. Make sure you register your place without delay via http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2256KWa
The Forum’s 60-strong speaker faculty are preparing eagerly for the event and we have even received some excellent additions to the group, such as:
- The ever-popular Simon Pirani of the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, who will address the highly topical subject of “Russian gas for Ukraine and Europe: changing markets and changing sales strategies”;
- Roman Storozhev, the newly-appointed Head of the State Service of Geology & Mineral Resources of Ukraine and Georgii Rudko, Head of the State Commission for Mineral Resources of Ukraine, will both join the senior government representation;
- Christopher Glover, one of the most experienced unconventional gas practitioners in Ukraine, will represent a new player, Viva Exploration, and outline the opportunities in tight gas in the Carpathians.
They join a line-up, which includes senior representatives of such companies as Shell, Chevron, ExxonMobil, NAK Naftogaz, NAFTA a.s., NAK Nadra Ukrayny, the Rada Fuel & Energy Committee, Arawak Energy, Neftegazdobycha, Cadogan Petroleum, Cub Energy, Vanco Prykerchenska, RWE, Chornomornaftogaz and many more.
Full list of speakers can be found here http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2256KWa
Other notable moments include:
- Electricity Focus Day on 27th February will be particularly timely, just weeks after the new Electricity Market law took effect. Hear the views of the Energy and Utilities Regulators, DTEK, the Verkhovna Rada, Energoatom, Ukrenergo, Wind Parks of Ukraine and Kyivenergo amongst others;
- A workshop on “Unconventional hydrocarbons development in Ukraine: considerations from the experience of Poland and North America”, will be led by one of Europe’s leading shale gas experts, Pawel Poprawa of Poland’s Institute of Energy Studies on 24th February.
The official programme can be found here: http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2256KWa
We look forward to welcoming you to an event, which is focused on highlighting the momentum that has been gained in working towards raising Ukraine’s domestic energy production and security.
If you have any questions, please contact Amelie Wright on tel. +44 (0) 20 74903774 or write to Amelie@adamsmithconferences.comPrintable version