- Accents #
- Pulse of Week #
- Art of Living #
“Moving from discussion to action to raise domestic output”
Shale Gas Seminar – 25th February 2013
Main Oil & Gas Forum – 26th & 27th February 2013
Renewables Focus Day – 28th February 2013
We would like to invite you to the 4th annual Adam Smith Ukrainian Energy Forum, which is taking place from 25 – 28 February 2013 at the Hotel Intercontinental in Kyiv.UEF-13 is the meeting-place for the Ukrainian and international energy communities – 300 attendees from over 20 countries annually.
Download the official programme here:http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2234KWa
UEF-13 is honoured that both the Ministry of Energy & Coal and the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources are once more actively and officially supporting the forum and will be joined by the leadership of a number of state agencies and companies, including: NAKNaftogaz, State Geological Service, VerkhovnaRada, Chornomornaftogaz, State Agency for Energy Efficiency, State National Projects Agency and Ukrgazdobycha.
Over 50% of this year’s speaker panel are new to the forum and they include:
- James Johnston, Country Representative, and Axel Scheuer, Global Regulatory Advisor of ExxonMobil, who will discuss the challenges in offshore exploration and opportunities within the gas market framework respectively;
- AdelmoSchenato, COO of Cadogan Petroleum, who will outline the company’s joint exploration activities for unconventional gas with NAKNadra and Eni;
- Alastair McBain, CEO of Arawak Energy, will outline the rationale for the company’s acquisition of a stake in Ukraine’s Geo Alliance;
- Alexey Timofeyev, CEO of Smart Energy, will highlight how the company is widening its oil & gas asset base, whilst expanding into alternative energy, such as biofuel;
- Mikhail Afendikov, CEO of Cub Energy, will discuss with you how the company has benefited from its listing in Canada;
- Mark Crandall, Chairman of Continental Wind Partners, will share with you the experience gained from developing some of Europe’s largest wind power projects;
- Alexander Prigornitskiy, General Director of Novoazovskiy Wind Park, will provide an insight into the company’s ambitious pipeline of projects in development;
- Chris Dinsdale, CFO of Wildhorse Energy, will discuss his company’s Underground Coal Gasification projects and how the technology is applicable to Ukraine.
They join a 50-strong speaker faculty that also includes top executives from Shell, TNK Ukraine, Hutton Energy, EBRD, McKinsey, Skolkovo, Scottish & Southern Energy, Vanco, Transeuro, Kulczyk and many more. For the full speaker list, visit:http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2234KWa
Further highlights include:
- A workshop on how to exploit Ukraine’s Shale Gas Resources, led by 2 of Europe’s foremost shale gas experts, Prof.ReinhardSachsenhofer and Dr Andreas Huebner of the GASH II Europe project team on 25th February;
- A Focus Day on Ukraine’s Renewable Energy Sector on 28th February, featuring a host of developers of wind, solar and biomass projects, including: Activ Solar, CWP, Filasa Int’l, Novoazovskiy Wind Park, Eurocape New Energy, Astarta, Active Energy, Rengy Development amongst others;
- A full social programme with 3 drinks receptions, including a Gala Evening in the B-Hush Lounge Bar on the top floor of the Hotel Intercontinental.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join all the key players from across the entire energy spectrum at a time of unprecedented activity in Ukraine’s energy sector.
If you have any questions, please contact Amelie Wright on +44 207 017 7444 or email Amelie@adamsmithconferences.comPrintable version